Dear Sir/Madam

This is Daito, an immigration attorney major in Japanese visa applications.

Yesterday I wrote about job hunting visa(resident status”Designated Activities”.)

If you are student and you spouse and child are in Japan with dependent visa(resident status”Dependent”),
there is one more thing to take care.

That is, your spouse and child also need to apply for change of resident status to “Designated Activities.”

In addition, if your spouse engage in part-time job with part-time job permit based on dependent visa, he/she
needs to apply for part-time job again.
*Because current part-time job permit is based on dependent visa and it will become invalid when his/her resident status
is changed to “Designated Activities.”

After you find out job and change your resident status to working visa, they need to change their resident status to “Depedent”

Please don’t forget above procedures and enjoy your life in Japan.

*If you have question, please feel free to contact us.

にほんブログ村 士業ブログ 行政書士へ
にほんブログ村” target=”_blank”>にほんブログ村 士業ブログ 行政書士へ