This is Daito, a registered immigration attorney major in Japanese visa and legal procedures in Japan.

Today I would like to write about a news regardind partnership certificate to couple between same sex.

As you may know,Shibuya-city in Tokyo decided to issue partnership certificate to couple between same sex.
By this certificate,these couples will be treated like married couples to some extent in Shibuya-city.

However,Japanese civil law doesn’t approve marriage between same sex.
Hence,foreigners issued partnership certificate by Shibuya-city can’t obtain dependent visa or spouse of Japanese visa at now.

There is possibility this may change depending on future public opinion.

Please have a nice day!

*Please check my web page in English,too.→http://houmu-law.info/visa-servicesenglish/

↓↓↓ 少しでもお役に立てる内容と思えたらクリックをお願いします ↓↓↓
にほんブログ村 士業ブログ 行政書士へ