This is Daito, a registered immigration attorney major in Japanese visa and legal procedures in Japan.

Do you know “my number” system expected to start in Japan?
From this October, person who has address in Japan will be given a number identifying him/her.

This number is like a social security number in the US and by this number personal information regarding taxation, social insurance,labor insurance will be integrated.
This number will be given to a foreigner living in Japan with resident status more than 3 months.

Around this October, my number card will reach your house.
If you are employee in Japanese company, HR staff of your company will require to show the card after you receive because for notification regarding tax, social insurance and labor insurance,the employer needs to fill in the number on application forms.

When I catch more information regarding my number system in detail, I will write about it again.

Please have a nice day!

*Please check my web page in English,too.→http://houmu-law.info/visa-servicesenglish/

↓↓↓ 少しでもお役に立てる内容と思えたらクリックをお願いします ↓↓↓
にほんブログ村 士業ブログ 行政書士へ